Monday, March 19, 2007

Traffic Lights

This is definitely a post about a Weird Hillary Moment. Or maybe it should be rephrased a Hilarious Hillary Moment. Whichever works for you. I wonder why no one leaves me any comments on my blog. Do you guys know how to do that? It is really nice and encouraging to look and see people's comments. So I would encourage you to leave me a little tidbit every now and then.

Well then... On Sunday we were going out to eat after church. I had Emma, Carrie and Tony in my car and we were driving to Mike's house which is a few blocks away to pick him up to go. I told him it would be a minute until we got there, but then the light ahead of us turned yellow and then red. So I said it would probably take a little longer. I hung up and then grew distracted finding my Ipod in my purse and talking to everyone in the car. After a while I realized I had forgotten that I was driving, I looked up and saw the light just turn red from yellow... It took a few seconds but then we all realized that I had sat in front of the light through a whole cycle! There were no cars around or in back of me, so I didn't get a honk to remind me of it. I waited in front of a green light and never went!!

Oh my, I laughed and laughed. We were all laughing, I had tears come to my eyes. I don't know why I do these crazy type things. I don't think I used to be this way. Maybe I did but it just wasn't something I shared with everyone or noticed. I don't know. Anyone else have crazy moments out there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These things seem to be happening pretty often and you have some good material for you blog as a result.