Tuesday, January 09, 2007

She's coming home!!!

So I can't publish this yet because I don't know who Erich has talked to yet. But I had to start writing because I am so excited!! Danneth is finally coming home! The document was approved yesterday- he will hopefully get it by today or tomorrow and then overnight it to her. She may be able to come home by Friday or Saturday. I am sooo thrilled I can hardly stand it.

I was at Segue when Erich called, I couldn't talk then because I was walking out the door. So I called him back and he didn't answer. Then he called me. I wasn't expecting it- I thought he was going to talk about youth group tomorrow night. He told me the document was approved and I yelled and then started to cry. We talked for a little while about his chances of paying attention to his sermon on Sunday. I suggested we get little signs to hold up that says "PAY ATTENTION" just in case he can't keep his eyes off of his wife. Hopefully we won't have to go to such drastic measures.

We finished talking and I screamed (as much as I can scream- for some reason my vocal chords don't work that way) in the car and then turned some worship music on. God is SO GOOD!

I was driving home and COULD NOT WAIT to get there to tell my whole family and to dance around the house with Carrie. But alas no one was home! I was sooooo disapointed, and I couldn't tell them over the phone. That would ruin the whole dance idea. But I managed to dance around the house by myself some. Not quite the same. But I can wait until Carrie gets here.


Thank You God so much for answering our prayers. There actually is a really cool testimony from a group prayer time on Sunday. But I will have to get the actual facts to tell that.

No comments: