What can I say? God is Amazing. Yes that pretty much sums up the last week. Thursday Dec. 28 our youth group left to go to Kansas City Missouri for a young adult conference.
I don't know where to start in explaining how much God moved in my own life. The conference was put on by the Internation House of Prayer. IHOP is a ministry of around a couple thousand people who have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round worship and prayer. They never stop. I had gone to IHOP to do an internship Spring of 2005 and God radically changed me and brought be closer to Him. I learned about Who He Is and what He thinks about me and the love He has for me. Plus the importance of worship and prayer as a lifestyle.
I had a lot of situations in my life recently that He was telling me to surrender completely and to trust Him completely with the outcome. I finally was able to do that fully. And the love for Him that resulted out of it was amazing! Thanks God!
We had an amazing time and I am so glad that He brought us all there.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment