The day before I found out I had the next two days off at my nanny job. I could hardly believe it! In talking with my friends we all concured we still had a lot of shopping to do. (Certain people hadn't shopped at all yet.)
Rosedale or downtown were our choices, and even though it was raining pretty hard we chose to go downtown.
The adventure came when we parked 10 blocks from the skyway system- and had to walk, I mean run, to get to a where we were going. It was a load of laughs and a lot of cold air into the lungs.
Our first stop was Marshalls where we quickly loaded a cart full of blankets and other stuff. Realizing that we didn't want to hall all of that around with us we put the entire cart on hold. We looked around the City Center for a little while and then left.
We headed to Daytons, I mean Marshall Fields, sorry I mean Macys, (Wow- that is so confusing) to check out their display this year. It turned out to be Mary Poppins. One of my favorite movies except it was based on the book instead of the movie so it was a little different.
You would have thought us three young adults were kids as we looked around the display- exclaiming over the different things.
We left them there and headed to get our stuff at Marshalls then loaded up with gifts on either arm we then had the fun part.

No comments:
Post a Comment