Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A great weekend

I must admit- fun is tiring. I worked about 50 hours last week and when Friday came around I was toast. Completely wiped out. I wanted to simply lay around and do nothing. I had choices- the revival meetings at church or the Twin Cities House of Prayer- both options I would have to drive and I wasn't up to it. I just wanted to sleep.

Then my friend Katy called. Katy has a wonderful gift of talking people into things and everyone's knowledge that if you are with Katy you will have an amazing time. She called Carrie and asked if we wanted to go to our friends Alisa and Elisabeth's house. I said I would come if I didn't have to drive and she agreed to pick me up.

I was glad that I went. Most of our doings this weekend is also described quite well on my sister Carrie's blog.

We had quite a killer game of hide and seek. I obviously was tired (hey I woke up at 5:30am) when I spent 20 minutes looking for Mike who was hiding on top of the fridge! I must have walked by him a million times. At one pointI yelled out "Mike I hope you are in a very uncomfortable place right now!" I felt bad afterwards, but it was funny when I found out he was very uncomfortable! I felt better the next round when no one could find me in a closet that was searched about 4 times by a couple different people.

More Later...

No comments: