Friday, October 06, 2006

deja vu

I need to take better care of myself. I realized that when I caught Elian's cold. I have been so tired lately that I wasn't surprised. What is so deja vu is that tonight is the Momentum Lock In an over night party at the church- last year when we had it I was sick as well. I don't get sick very often, but when I do it seems that I can't remember being well. When I am sick I am always in a quandary whether I should just stay home or do all of the things I am supposed to. Ah!!! I am so tired. I don't want to go to a lock in. I want to sleep in my bed. But I will go. I am needed there. God please heal me. I don't know when I have ever needed it more.....

No comments: