Thursday, April 20, 2006

Individual Stories from Mexico

Tari was going crazy with ministering to people. She had to little Spanish phrase yellow card and was so joyful in her prayers. She met a lady named Marcella and told her that that was her mother's name. So they had an instand bond because of that. I came on the scene right then. Marcella then started to tell us something in rapid Spanish. We couldn't understand what she was saying but our hearts turned within us as Marcella started to cry. I flagged down Crystal to come and help us pray.

After talking to her for a while Crystal said that the lady's son and husband were both killed in an assult. I couldn't believe it. The lady turned away from God at that point because she didn't understand when He would let that happen. But she gave her heart again to God that afternoon and we were able to be a part of it. The best part was that she didn't usually walk by where we were performing. But today for some reason she did. (Thank you God)

No comments: