What I remember most about him is the pictures and stories my dad has told and shown us of him climbing massive redwood trees. He was a lumberjack and would climb to the tops of the trees and cut the branches off as well as cutting the trees. He seemed very heroic to me to do such a job, and I admired him for that.
Thank you all for your prayers. I am believing that God is faithul to answer them. Please pray for Ernie's siblings my Granny, Aunt Nola and Uncle Carl. He was their oldest brother. I can't say how sad I am right now for them, and also for Uncle Ernie's wife, daughter and grandkids. We met all of them at the wedding in August.
Thank you for your prayers.


Here are two pictures of him. The left is him climbing a tree and the right is him and another man laying in the opening they had cut.

No comments:
Post a Comment