Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Trip

Well I am back and now rested from the trip back home. It was a wonderful vacation and I had an amazing time with my family. There are 8 of us total, my mom and dad. Norman who is 27 and his wife LeAnne who is the same age. Colin who is 25 and who lived in Seattle for a few years before moving back home in January. Emily is 18 and will be moving to California this fall, so I am glad I was able to have a lot of time with her. And than Carrie the youngest but not the smallest (I am the shortest one in my family except my mother), she is almost 15 and a lot of fun.

My family loves to play games and joke around. We also love adventures so going swimming in a waterfall, driving up a logger's trail in our rental cars, walking a mile to find another waterfall, and climbing a half a mile over drift wood and rocks near the ocean to go to an island, or going on a day trip to Victoria. These were some of the things we did.

It was a little hard for my techno savvy family to be without phone signal and internet for most of the week. But we persevered and didn't miss it too much.

If you want to hear more about it you can click the link to our vacation journal. I know a little over the top. But we think its fun.

No comments: