Monday, July 04, 2005

Dance Intensive

I am now in Kansas City, it is a weird feeling being here, seeing the house of prayer, yet I am here for a different reason. I want to go there so much. But I can't right now.
I do not like short plane rides. Oddly enough for a person who has traveled all over the world, this plane trip was my first one alone. I could hardly believe it but it is true. So instead of enjoying a nice long plane ride alone I am on a ride where I barely blink and we arrived at our destination. One hour from take off to landing. No naps, no movie, nothing! And of course I am greatly regretting that there was no meal on the plane, yeah right.
So now I am starting classes in a little bit. I am a little nervous because I am not accustomed to real dance classes. I am being placed in the beginner level, which I am fine with. I am thankful though that there is another girl my age who is in the beginner with me. So it is not as though I will be all alone with a group of 12 year olds. Yes God is good. Especially because our host home has wireless internet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to hear the short plane ride didn't kill you. As they say in theatre, break a leg.